Aviation Safety STEM Summer Internship Program
The Federal Aviation Administration’s Aviation Safety Organization (AVS) is soliciting students for the AVS STEM Internship Program for the upcoming summer session, June 8 – August 28, 2020. The AVS STEM Internship Program provides internship opportunities to students studying in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, who are interested in pursuing aviation-related careers. The program seeks to engage students by providing meaningful work/projects and developmental activities, while establishing ongoing relationships to build their knowledge and foster interest in pursuing a career within AVS.
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen
- Accepted for enrollment or are enrolled and seeking a degree at a college/university
- Paid internship
- Students can capitalize on their academic studies through meaningful work experience and developmental activities
- Students will gain professional knowledge, expertise, and practical experience
- Students may earn academic credit for internship
- Washington, DC
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Albuquerque, NM
How can interested candidates apply?
Interested candidates must submit a copy of their resume and transcript to the following email address: 9-AVS-STEMProgram@faa.gov. Please be sure to indicate which location you would like to be considered for. Travel/relocation and housing costs not provided.