Analog Validation Engineer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
This vacancy is within the R&D Microcontrollers & Processors Engineering group. In this position you will evaluate and validate complex analog and mixed signal microcontroller products for the number one supplier of automotive semiconductors
- Responsible for requirements analysis and test plan generation including but not limited to developing validation test procedures, working on root cause analysis and creating validation reports.
- Responsible to develop automated test framework and regression test suites in LabVIEW and TestStand to optimize validation efficiency.
- Work closely with SOC/IP design, verification and product engineering to resolve silicon design issues.
- Help define coverage requirements and test methodologies for future NPIs.
- Knowledge in analog and high speed designs such as ADC/DAC, PLLs, MIPI, PCIe and IC control/communication protocols.
- Understanding of various industry interface standards such as I2C, SPI, CAN, or high-speed control/data bus.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail for an understanding of silicon, board, and software interactions.
- Up to 2 years relevant work experience, including internships,
- Hands-on experience with lab measuring equipment such as oscilloscopes, waveform signal generators.
- Knowledge of Green Hills Software and/or CodeWarrior debuggers.
- Knowledge of Validation automation and scripting/programming languages such as LabVIEW, C, C#, Python or similar.
- Knowledge of various data analysis tools including but not limited to SQL, JMP or MatLab.
Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science