NPI Solutions Analyst
The New Product Introductions Solutions team is tasked with driving harmonization processes and integration activities to support world class R&D / R&D ecosystems supporting critical NPI activities.
We drive large-scale enterprise-wide projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives.
This team integrates the big picture of the R&D / R&D ecosystem initiatives from definition through implementation and impacts across business teams.
This role will be critical to the implementation of next generation toolsets supporting the Product Requirements and Test Management system.
We will be defining, implementing and training a full rollout to all the ecosystem stakeholders on SYSML Modelling, expanding modeling applications beyond the current usage level, redefining the Master Data Mode and driving change management across all of our supported business units
This is a global position reporting to the NPI Solutions Ecosystem manager
Key skills required
- Ability to lead without authority demonstrating key Servant Leadership principles
- Highly effective communication (verbal and presentations)
- Advanced collaboration skills and matrix management capability
- Ability to rapidly learn key R&D ecosystem tools and processes
- Ability to train / educate business partners on critical R&D ecosystem solutions
- Ability to analyze key processes and identify opportunities for efficiency & simplification
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering.
- Engineering Undergrad degree with MBA or similar will also be considered.
- Up to 2 years relevant work experience, including internships.