Software Architect and Requirements Engineer
- Lead the software systems engineering for the ADAS ECU
- Support the definition of software architecture to the overall ADAS ECU
- Decompose requirements from high-level requirements to software requirements per the defined architecture for ADAS ECU
- Define the requirements for the external and internal function owners for new ADAS features
- Support the work of the software project manager to define and deliver architecture work products per the planned timelines
- Support software and model peer reviews of existing and modified feature/function models and software
- Support the SW verification and validation teams to establish test strategies to achieve suitable coverage along the right side of the systems Vee
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- 2+ years of experience with Software architecture, modular application development with Model/software, embedded and/or developing production algorithm experience (including during internship/co-op experience)
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- Understanding of embedded hardware and software design
- Control algorithm development using Matlab, Simulink or equivalent and in C/C++
- Experience with the AUTOSAR or the QNX operating systems and software development processes
- Experience with radar/camera/ultrasonics or feature model integration or software development
- Experience with ADAS System on chip devices and vision processors
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we are Built Ford Tough. We are one team striving to make people’s lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.