Process Monitoring Co-Op / Full-Time Intern
Process Monitoring Co-Op/Full-Time Intern
ABOUT THE NEST
At bluebird, only two things matter - patients and our people. When you join the nest, you're not just landing a new gig, you become a part of a flock that's soaring to new heights. We’re 1100+ doers, thinkers and collaborators across 7 countries with a strong sense of our values and our purpose. Our innovation and sustainability are rooted in the diversity of our flock and results are achieved through cooperation and the incorporation of multiple points of view. This is personal and we approach every challenge with radical care. The time is now to rise up and recode the science, the systems, and the status quo.
ABOUT THE FLOCK
The Pharmaceutical Sciences flock is all about getting stuff done, working collaboratively, and advancing our technology. As a part of our evolving and dynamic college program, you’ll have a chance to work with some of the brightest birds in the business, striving to make real impact for our patients and our people. Come gain experiential hands-on knowledge with a group of birds that loves rising to the challenge much as we do!
HOW YOU’LL FLY
As a Process Monitoring Co-Op/Full-Time Intern bird reporting to Margaret Mayo, you'll help to bring more patients their bluebird days by:
· Supports the Continued Process Verification (CPV) program for the manufacturing processes of one or more commercial assets
· Provides support to maintain the Statistical Process Control (SPC) program including manufacturing process performance trending, analysis and reporting;
· Build GxP manufacturing data hierarchies and process definitions aligned with manufacturing records and process development documentation;
· Manages the implementation of process changes initiated from the SPC program;
· Support the development of dashboards and automated reporting capabilities for manufacturing process capability assessment;
· Provide support for manufacturing and process investigations through data analysis and support process improvement projects;
· Partner with Process Development, MSAT, Manufacturing and Quality teams to identify opportunities for process improvements based on process understanding acquired by trending and end-to-end process capability analysis;
· Coordinate training & support to PIMS users as required
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
You’re the bird we’re looking for if you:
· Have (Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level degree program at an accredited college or university, studying in a chemical/biochemical/biologics engineering field through current or previous coursework)
· Knowledge of SOPs, cGMPs and experience operating in a GMP manufacturing or development environment
· Excellent verbal & written communications skills. Interpersonal/facilitation skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of the organization
· Some background in statistical analysis is desired
· Superb organizational and communications—both written and oral skills—and a “do-what-it-takes” attitude
· Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment where results are achieved through influence, cooperation, and the incorporation of multiple points of view
· Ability to work independently when required to achieve team goals
· Possess the (Ability to work a six-month assignment, full-time – January 11 – June 25)
· This position is 100% REMOTE.
All our birds embrace the principles of the bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative, b yourself.
bluebird bio is deeply committed to fostering an environment where diversity and inclusion are not only valued, but prioritized. We believe a diverse and inclusive community empowers us to act courageously, care deeply, and dream boldly to impact people in big ways. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities which strengthen our focus and fuel our growth.
bluebird is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.