As a Budget Analyst you will:
- Monitor and report execution of approved budgets.
- Allocate resources, adjust distribution, and resolve budget issues.
- Perform routine and recurring accounting and budget analysis in the execution of funds.
- Balance budget and accounting data in order to substantiate execution of funds in relationship to the assigned spend plan.
- Review and edit data summaries for inclusion in routine and special reports on budget execution and spend plans.
- Perform routine aspects of year-end-close-out to ensure accurate documentation of expenditures, proper and full use of allocated funds and compliance with anti-deficiency laws and regulations.
- Prepare a variety of financial reports, spreadsheets, graphs, etc.